Interact's Purpose and Goals
1. To recognize and develope constructive leadership and personal integrity.
2. To encourage and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
3. To create an awarness of the importance of home and family.
4. To build and respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
5. To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis of personal success, community improvement, and group
6. To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve society.
7. To provide opportunities for for gaining increased knowledge and understanding of community, national, and world affairs.
8. To open avenues of personal and group action leading to the advancement of international understanding and goodwill
towards all peoples.